The free EEMUA reports and infographics available are:
- EEMUA Publication 231 The mechanical integrity of plant containing hazardous substances - a guide to periodic examination and testing
- EEMUA Publication 237 Edition 1 - Pressure Equipment Directive: Global conformity assessment - a guide to site installed assemblies
- EEMUA Publication 245 Edition 1 - UK Pressure Equipment. A guide to pressure system installation where site assembly is required under the control of the end user
- EEMUA Industry Information Sheet 1 - Technical selection of NDE techniques when evaluating the mechanical integrity of industrial plant
- EEMUA Industry Information Sheet 2 - Cyber security assessment process for industrial control systems
- EEMUA Industry Information Sheet 3 - Guidance to practitioners on use of Barrier Glands in explosive atmospheres
- EEMUA checklist for an alarm management philosophy document
- EEMUA checklist for analyser specification
- EEMUA checklist for minimising the risk of cracking in duplex stainless steel subsea applications
- EEMUA checklist for the procurement of safety critical engineering equipment
- EEMUA checklist for cyber security
- EEMUA procurement checklist for cyber security
- EEMUA inspection sheets for above ground vertical, cylindrical steel storage tanks
- EEMUA templates for electrical asset inspection
- EEMUA posters showing the key technical benefits that EEMUA offers companies within the following industry sectors: offshore; water and waste water; power generation; manufacturing; downstream oil and gas; storage; chemicals; pharmaceuticals and renewables.
- EEMUA backgrounders on: key guidance in EEMUA Publication 159 Edition 5; managing overpressure; engineering the energy transition from the perspectives of safety, people and renewables; plastic tanks and process safety management.
- Recordings of recent EEMUA webinars (you will need to be logged in to view).
EEMUA is a member of the Chemical and Downstream Oil Industry Forum (CDOIF) and has contributed to several publications. These are available free-of-charge from EEMUA on the links below:
- CDOIF guidance: The use of external contractors in the management of ageing plant
- CDOIF guidance: Leak detection
- CDOIF guidance: Prior use for non-programmable devices for IEC 61511
- Learning for COMAH Sites from the Buncefield Incident
Click here for Amendment 1 to EEMUA Publication 159 Edition 5 (included in Imprint 08/2018). The Corrigendum to EEMUA Publication 159 Edition 4 is available for download here. This includes editorial changes, corrections and an addendum to the previous imprints released in June 2014 (Imprint 06-14) and July 2014 (Imprint 07-14).
Ex e-learning at the awareness level
EEMUA recommends IntroEx, a free to use knowledge and awareness tool from JT Limited, the CompEx Certification Body. It provides users with an overview of some of the basic principles of explosive atmospheres and takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.